Want your own private Welsh tutor?
- Do you need help with tricky grammar?
- Preparing for exams?
- Need extra practice outside your regular class?
- Want to take things at your own pace?
I can help!
With one to one lessons, you are in charge of what we learn. We can work on a particular topic, or I can help you come up with a plan for learning. We can talk about this in your first session, or you can get in touch at any point before or after booking.
How to book
- Choose a date and time in the calendar then complete and pay for your booking.
- You will be emailed a confirmation and a Zoom link for your lesson
- If you need to reschedule, change your lesson time using the link in your confirmation email – no need to get in touch.
- Join your meeting via the Zoom link
- After your lesson you will have access to a shared OneDrive folder with any resources I have created for you.
- After your lesson you can join Tyfu Cymraeg Discord server to practice with other learners or ask for help.
Notes about booking your lesson
- Lessons are £17.50 per half hour.
- Before your first session I’ll send you an email to ask what you’d like to learn and a bit about your experience in Welsh.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange your lesson, you’ll be able to do so after booking up to twelve hours before your session. Please note that no refunds will be given for non-attendance without notice.
- If you are unable to find a suitable time slot while booking, would like to book a weekly lesson at a regular time, or have any questions, please get in touch via the Contact page.