Learn Welsh with Tyfu Cymraeg!
Whether you are a complete beginner or returning to the Welsh language after a break, you can gain confidence to communicate with other Welsh speakers and enjoy the unique and vibrant culture of Wales.
- Distance learning sessions as part of a class or by yourself.
- Online courses to take at your own pace
- Blog, forum, downloads and lots more!
- One off language learning workshops or a series of ongoing lessons at your place of work.
- Introduction to the Welsh language workshop providing information about the language, its use and status as well as help with pronunciation.
Your Class or Group
- Short or long-term tuition for your group.
- Presentations and introductions to the Welsh language for general interest groups or complete beginners.
- Downloadable resources for your class or workshop (coming soon)
- Topic based handout and resource packs (coming soon)
Tyfu Cymraeg is run by Welsh tutor, Elin Heron.
Elin teaches Welsh to adults in England with Derby Welsh Learners’ Circle and Belper Welsh, as well as independently across the Midlands.
She has a degree in Welsh from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.